Thursday, February 26, 2009

Home again, home again.

Day 22- Waiting... I ovulated on the 19th, which was day 15 of the cycle.

**********************************************************************************

Just got back from a week long trip to Reno. I am very very tired. Almost fell asleep on the way to work this morning even!
Jimmy was home on his mid-tour leave so Don-e and I decided to take a week and go home to spend time with my family. All of us getting together doesn't happen very often so we try to do what we can to make it happen when possible.
My brother looked pretty good, and I think coming home did him some good. The last time I saw him he had lost a bunch of weight but this time he had gained a lot of mass back and looked pretty good. The time went by too fast, as it always does but overall it was a great trip. Elijah did okay, but not great. I think he had a harder time adjusting to the different time zone this time around so there were lots of grumpy spells. This trip was the last time he will get to fly for free and I am very glad for that. It will make taking trips that much more costly for us, but he is WAY to big to be riding on our laps.

I leave you today with a picture of two of my three boys, because I have no more energy for you.

No comments: