Friday, July 18, 2008

*thump* *thump*

"testing..... testing........"

"anybody out there................?"

Well, hopefully.  Although I can not blame you if you've decided to leave me.  It has been days since I posted last.  But in my defense anything that I would have written would not have been worth reading.  I don't know what happened to me, but it was bad.  Real bad.  There was such anger, and, and.... anger.  I was just mad.  At everything.  And anything.  But, I think I am past that.  A big part of getting past it was seeing my family.  Until I moved here I never knew how much my family centers me.  My husband and my son make me flourish, but my mom, my brother and my sister ground me.  The people I come from give me my base to be who I am.  And so now I am going to celebrate that with pictures!!


To start us off, the hotness.  It is blinding.

This is my brother.  In case you haven't had to listen to me brag about it, he is a sniper in the Army.  It was amazing to see what he could do with the low-grade weapons we went shooting with.  I would love to one day see what he can do with is 50-cal.

This is my mommy, my baby and my Papa.  

These right here, these are my people.  And my sister looks like me, not the other way around.

My Grandma and this kid that was following us around our whole trip.
It doesn't get much cheesier than this.
Four generations right there.  And some of the best salmon I have ever had.

******************
More to come later, but I have to go get ready to take this kid that has shown up in my house and done something with my baby to his 15 month check-up. Eeeck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well. I, for one, am absolutely amazed that the internet has not shut completely down since there now is a picture of me on it.....
What a great entry!! I miss you guys already and am so thankful that you got to come up and visit.
Great pictures!
Nevada Mom