Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rip Van Winkle ain't got nothin' on us.

I am so so excited.  For a number of reasons.  The first and very much the most important, is that little bitty 'Lijah slept through the night last night!  Woohoo!  That is the first time in months.  And it was almost 11 1/2 hours.  I know, I know, it is hard to contain the excitement, but you must.  We've been working on weaning him from eating during the night and I think it might be paying off!  I know it is a bit early to be counting my chickens, or whatever, but YEAH!!!

Secondly, I am going out to a book club meeting on Friday.  A book club specifically for young-adult women.  So, you know, if I don't do anything to completely embarrass myself there is potential for friends!  Of the local sort!  The only problem is that I have to drive myself to somewhere in south Austin, at night.  So if you haven't heard from me in a few days you maybe should call someone.

One thing that I am not excited about at this time is that I can not make this stupid thing upload a picture.  Argh.

No comments: