Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stuck Together

Elijah stayed the night at his grandma's house last night. His 'old grandma' as he started calling my mom this past winter. She really did bring it on herself. She made a joke about being old to a very literal two year old. He will be three and a half next week.

Bridgett is very very close to crawling. She rolls and rolls and rolls to get where she wants to go, but is also pushing up onto all fours and rocking back and forth. She is also showing signs of wanting to pull up on things. She's seven months old today.

They get along so well. People with their stories and our pediatrician with his warnings had me very scared of what Elijah would become after the baby was born. He is nothing but a help with her. Bridgett will laugh for him better than she will for anyone else. Earlier this week I was rushing to put together a picnic lunch so we could go meet Don-e at a park on his break. B woke up while I was at it, but because she was talking and happy I left her in her bed. After a couple of minutes Elijah goes into her room, and a couple of minutes later I hear him call out, "Mom I'm stuck!" He's gotten his stool out of the bathroom and climbed into her bed with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to admit though, that I am probably the second oldest person that Elijah knows.....



"Old Grandma"